Looking to join a Dynamic Team as a Stretch Therapist?
We are always looking for skilled individuals who are passionate about the body and keeping it functioning to its best ability.
- Perform assisted stretch therapy on clients of a wide age range and of varying levels of fitness and health, addressing areas of pain and tightness and flexibility issues as per the specific needs of the client.
- Discuss body issues including areas of pain and discomfort with the client and desirable outcomes of the session/series of sessions.
- Tailor each stretch session to the specific needs of the client and the length of the stretch.
- Possess excellent communication skills being able to chat with clients and put them at their ease. We are a friendly studio and this is part of our brand.
- Discuss and advise clients on the purchase of additional sessions, packages or monthly memberships in line with client goals and the goals of the business.
- Be reliable, organized with great time management skills and a team mentality.
- Be eager to learn new techniques and to continually evolve your skills as a stretch therapist.
Qualifications and Experience
- Stand-alone stretch certification or certification in stretching as part of a personal training is a plus, but qualification in Massage Therapy, Yoga, Pilates or Kinesiology is accepted as comprehensive training will be given. Knowledge of the body and body work is the important factor.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of stretching/stretch therapy in a health and wellness environment is a plus.
- Must have own personal training/liability insurance.
- Knowledge/experience of myofascial release techniques is a plus.
If you think this is for you, send us your resume and outline a few reasons why you’d be a great fit for us to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!